As a thank you to the amazing people I’ve met through the blogosphere I’m doing another Don’t Speak Whinese T-shirt giveaway for 3 lucky winners! You can view the shirts in my shop. This whole idea of making the t-shirts came from my friends who wanted to show me love and support and wear something funny.
The other reason I decided to run one of these again is because of this picture I took of my Dad today in one of the shirts. He was in the middle of fixing something and obviously LOVED the fact that I was saying, “LOWER YOUR HANDS! Smile! I want to take a picture of you, Dad. Can you smile!?” Plus it is totally an excuse to put this hilarious picture up on my blog as a way to remind him how great of a daughter I am.
Don't Speak Whinese.. or Else!
Love ya Dad! … Please remember you love me too!
I’ll close the contest on Sunday June 5th, 2011 and announce the winners on Monday. I’m having a short window because I personally don’t like to wait to find out if I won free loot! I’ll give the winners 48 hours to respond with size, mailing info and shirt preference. If these winners do not claim their prize then I will select additional winners.
How to Enter (please leave separate comments for each entry. Any non qualifying entries will be delete.):
Mandatory Entry. You can just do this and be entered to win!
* Comment below with your name and type of shirt you would like (See Shop Here). Please let me know why you enjoy my blog by including a post or quote on my blog that you dig! I like to get feedback (1 entry)
Additional Entries (Do as many or as little as you want!)
* Like me on Facebook or if you already do let me know! (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @DontSpkWhinese or if you already do let me know! (1 entry)
* Stumble my Blog (1 entry)
* Tweet this contest with something like “I want to win a free T-shirt that tells everyone Don’t Speak Whinese from @DontSpkWhinese” or “I want to win a Don’t Speak Whinese T-shirt cause they rock! @DontSpkWhinese” or “I’m going to win a Don’t Speak Whinese t-shirt and give it to my spouse! @DontSpkWhinese” That last one cracks me up!! Come up with something creative and link me on twitter or this post! (1 entry per unique and funny tweet. 5 max!!)
* Facebook this contest with something funny/creative like the ones above. Make sure you link my Facebook Fan Page! (1 entry per unique and funny status update. 5 total!!)
As a super big added bonus I want to hear your stories about how you Don’t Speak Whinese! You can read about what inspired this from me here. Blog about a time when you have used/waned to use the phrase “Don’t Speak Whinese” and/or a way you would use a Don’t Speak Whinese shirt to get your point across, link me in the blog post and comment below with the link! (5 entries)
I cannot explain how much the support of my blog means to me. This has been an wonderful journey already and I love all the new people I’ve connected with here. I seriously believe that with a positive outlook, sarcasm and yes a bit of booze can change how you feel about your life. It is so easy to fall into the Whinese category but life is too short to spend it bitchy and that is what I am trying to convey here. Laugh, learn, ninja kick those obstacles and live!
Thank you all for being a part of this.
Good luck everyone! And remember… Parenting is fun when everyone stops bitching! So lets spread the word to whine less and have fun!